Tue, 2016-05-24 14:06
Release notes for build 2016.2884 through 2016.2886
- Android Enterprise: App template and samples migrated to Android Studio.
- OS X: fixing problem with native objects when resizing desktop built app. Casenum: 45748.
- Android: Removed LuaHelper.java.template file from .apk files. Casenum: 45770.
- Core: Improve locality of JSON error messages. No casenum.
- OS X: Fixed deprecated method message when creating Webview. Casenum 45546.
Tue, 2016-05-17 12:14
Release notes for build 2016.2879 through 2016.2883
- Core: Updated LuaSocket to latest version 3.0-rc1. No casenum
Fri, 2016-05-13 06:23
Release notes for build 2016.2877 through 2016.2879
- Core: maintenance
- OS X: Fixed bug where surround sound encoded files sounded like static/garbage when played via audio APIs. Load functions will now return nil since they're not supported yet.
- Android: Now plays first 2 channels of a surround sound encoded file when played via audio APIs. (Used to sound like static/garbage.)
- iOS/tvOS: Now downmixes a surround sound encoded file to stereo when played via audio APIs. (Used to sound like static/garbage.)
- Windows/WP8: Added surround sound encoded file support (7.1, 5.1, and 4 channel) when played via audio APIs. (Used to sound like static/garbage.)
- WP8: Maintenance
- Core: maintenance
Thu, 2016-05-12 01:56
Release notes for build 2016.2876 through 2016.2877
Wed, 2016-05-11 02:01
Release notes for build 2016.2875 through 2016.2876
- OS X: fix issue which stopped runtime errors being displayed in OS X desktop apps. No casenum
- OS X, Windows: remove system globals overwrite checking as it wasn't transparent enough (Runtime:setCheckGLobals() is also disabled for the moment). No casenum
- OS X: improve behavior of repetition suppression logic in Corona Console. No casenum
- OS X: make behavior of media.selectPhoto() in Simulator match iOS (the file is saved in the format specified in the filename). No casenum
- Core: issue warning in the console if an attempt is made to load an image from a file that does not contain image data. No casenum
Sat, 2016-05-07 01:58
Release notes for build 2016.2874 through 2016.2875
- Core: display.save and display.capture will not cull offscreen children if "captureOffscreenArea" is set
- Android: Fixed an issue where tapping a WebPopup that is in the process of being destroyed could cause a crash on Android 4.1 and lower devices; casenum 25736
Wed, 2016-05-04 02:21
Release notes for build 2016.2873 through 2016.2874
- Enterprise: CoronaExternalPushTexture now respects default filter and wrap mode
- Android: Maintenance
- Android Enterprise: Maintenance
Sat, 2016-04-30 01:53
Release notes for build 2016.2872 through 2016.2873
- Android: CoronaCards - Fixed an issue where suspending/resuming an app with a CoronaView that hasn't been init'd could fail.
Thu, 2016-04-28 01:58
Release notes for build 2016.2871 through 2016.2872
- Core: Added function system.newEventDispatcher()
- Enterprise: maintenance
- Android: Updated CoronaCards documentation.
Tue, 2016-04-26 01:57
Release notes for build 2016.2870 through 2016.2871
- OS X: Fix disabling fullscreen does not disable "Enter Full Screen" menu item. Casenum 45739
- Android: Google Licensing binaries included with Corona Enterprise distribution.
Fri, 2016-04-22 01:56
Release notes for build 2016.2869 through 2016.2870
Thu, 2016-04-21 10:56
Release notes for build 2016.2866 through 2016.2869
- Windows: Modified install program to add a "CORONA_SDK_PATH" system environment variable providing the SDK's installation path. Used for easy access to its executables from the command line.
- Android: Maintenance
- Android: Added a new Enterprise API corresponding to the output of system.getInfo("appName"); CoronaEnvironment.getApplicationName()
- Windows: Modified install program to not require a reboot when after adding the new "CORONA_SDK_PATH" environment variable.
- Windows: Maintenance
- Android: Added new Enterprise APIs for responding to CoronaActivity's onNewIntent() method.
- Android: Maintenance
Sat, 2016-04-16 01:56
Release notes for build 2016.2865 through 2016.2866
- OS X: fix issue with displaying errors correctly from build.settings. No casenum.
- Simulators: add Runtime:setCheckGlobals() and system global checking. No casenum.
Fri, 2016-04-15 01:56
Release notes for build 2016.2864 through 2016.2865
- Core: fixing mask batching issues caused by previous recent changes (no casenum)
Thu, 2016-04-14 02:02
Release notes for build 2016.2863 through 2016.2864
- iOS: store.purchase() now can receive single product ID parameter additionally to current functionality
- iOS, tvOS, OS X: handle newlines correctly in display.newText(). Casenum 40035
Wed, 2016-04-13 02:06
Release notes for build 2016.2862 through 2016.2863
- Windows: Fixed bug where Win32 builds will never provide a "tap" event with numTaps of 2 when double clicked. (Simulator does not have this issue.)
- OS X, iOS, tvOS: fix rendering of large text objects. No casenum
- OS X: Use less storage space when installing Android builds on devices. Casenum 45606
- Core: fixed masks and containers minor batching/rendering problem (casenum 45604)
Tue, 2016-04-12 02:51
Release notes for build 2016.2861 through 2016.2862
- OS X: Fixed issue with no "began" event happening with text boxes (Mac Simulator). Casenum 45529
- WP8: Significantly improved performance caused by build #2681's scaling bug work-around.
- Core: Maintenance
Sat, 2016-04-09 01:51
Release notes for build 2016.2860 through 2016.2861
- WP8: Added more work-arounds to avoid Microsoft scaling bugs on Windows 10 Mobile devices having an onscreen navigation bar.
Thu, 2016-04-07 01:56
Release notes for build 2016.2859 through 2016.2860
- OS X: improve capture of device and iOS Simulator logs when running app after a build. Casenums 45326, 45547
- WP8: Worked-around scaling bugs on Windows 10 Mobile devices that have an onscreen navigation bar.
- Core: fixed issue with calling removeSelf() on the default stage. Casenum 45249
- OS X: remove legacy Java dependency from CoronaBuilder. No casenum
- Android: video:load() now supports loading videos in all of the Corona-defined directories; casenums 43851, 44736
Tue, 2016-04-05 10:27
Release notes for build 2016.2856 through 2016.2857
- Enterprise: changed external bitmap APIs not to require extra includes
Tue, 2016-04-05 01:58
Release notes for build 2016.2855 through 2016.2856
- iOS: Fixing camera fill being able to be invalidated more than once per frame (casenum 40361)
- Core: changing External Bitmap texture callbacks structure to allow future extending of it's functionality
- Core: Fixed crash when calling display.remove during finalize event. Casenum 41392
- OS X: Improved flow of deauthorization process. Casenum 45398
Sat, 2016-04-02 02:00
Release notes for build 2016.2854 through 2016.2855
- OS X/Windows: Simulator now warns if a plugin is required that isn't configured in build.settings. No casenum
Fri, 2016-04-01 02:26
Release notes for build 2016.2853 through 2016.2854
- tvOS/OS X/iOS: Adding nativeKeyCode event support for MFi controllers (casenum 43716)
- Core: fixed changing from/to gradient fill (casenum 27928)
- Core: rounded rects with dimensions smaller than corner radius are now rendered as capsules (casenum 27928)
- Core: fixing stoke of rectangles with offset vertex (casenum 40207)
Wed, 2016-03-30 12:10
Release notes for build 2016.2851 through 2016.2853
Note: this build does not work on OS X 10.9. This is unintentional and will be rectified.
- OS X: add option to not show the window's titlebar in desktop apps (settings.window.showWindowTitle). No casenum
- OS X: send Lua print output to system console in desktop apps. Casenum 45262
- OS X: warn that native.setProperty("windowMode", mode) is not supported in the Simulator. Casenum 45441
- OS X: fix fullscreen mode in Simulator. Casenum 45440
- iOS: fixed warnings not showing up in syslog (casenum 45095)
- Core: "captureOffscreenArea" option to display.save() and display.capture() to avoid confusion; functions like now deprecated "isFullResolution" (casenum 42936)
- Core: fixed display.capture() scaling resulting display objects improperly if screen bounds are ignored (casenum 40186)
- Android: Added support for multidex builds to Corona SDK
Tue, 2016-03-29 01:53
Release notes for build 2016.2850 through 2016.2851