Prancing, Dancing Lily
Prancing, Dancing Lily is an interactive children's storybook app about a spirited Ayrshire cow who loves to prance and dance, so she doesn't quite fit with her herd. Lily prefers stepping in time to staying in line - so she sets out to travel the globe in search of her perfect dance. Along the way she discovers new dances from Senegal to Turkey, makes new friends around the world, and causes lots of commotion. She also writes home about her funny mishaps along the way. When Lily finally finds the dance for her, she returns home and inspires her herd to step in line… a Conga line! Lily’s adventures bring joy to all the cows in the herd. In the end, Lily finally becomes the next lead bell cow.
Includes four free puzzles with three difficulty levels.
The award-winning story, first published by Penguin books, written by Marsha Diane Arnold, illustrated by John Manders, was inspired by Ms. Arnold’s childhood growing up on a dairy farm with Ayrshire cows just like Lily.
Fat Red Couch is a proud member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers with family-friendly apps.
• Interactive children's storybook
• Four free puzzles with three difficulty levels
• Fun, interactive animations
• "Read to Me" and "Read by Myself" modes
• Comical cartoon illustrations by John Manders
• Tap to make Lily moo, twirl, and cause a commotion
• Many sound and movement surprises to discover
• Professional audio narration and voices; custom background audio