Errors creating Cross Promotions
I have created a new channel for my new app "Word Search", and now I'm trying to set up my promotions, but I get all kind of errors, and I do not know what to do to get it working.
These are the problems I have seen so far
1) When uiploading banner, the image is never shown, and sometimes during upload I get an error, with description "error" it is all it says
2) If I enter "Line 1" or "Line 2" or "Line 3" with some text when saving I get:
1 2 3 4 5
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e21' Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done. /lunar/editcrossad_exec.asp, line 15
3) After troubling a lot I get to save my ad, but I received an email that says that my app was rejected because there was no target app, I do not even have that field for completion
4) The cross promotion name field is almost never shown, tough sometimes, after an error, it appears
5) The "Contact" section throws this error:
1 2 3 4 5
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Incorrect syntax near '='. /lunar/editcrossad.asp, line 73
So I wasn't able to contact you through the website.
I hope you can help me fixing this problem, I will really appreciate it. I thinking that something might be wrong with my account, since nobody has reported this.