$10 eCPM GUARANTEED. Meet RevMob!

938 replies [Last post]
luis.zlochevsky
User offline. Last seen 37 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

LIMITED TIME OFFER: RevMob is guaranteeing $10 eCPM on iOS to all Corona developers that send an e-mail to luis@revmob.com. This offer is valid until further notice.

Tired of 50 cents eCPM banners?! Then you must integrate RevMob and take advantage of our +$10 eCPM ad unit. It's a simple pop-up that invites the user to download a free game. Visit www.revmob.com for more information.

Ad Network Highlights:
• Corona integration supported.
• Real-Time Reporting, 100% transparent.
• Available for iPhone, iPad and Android.
• One line of code implementation.
• Payment Methods: PayPal or Bank Wire.

Find More About RevMob:
Our team is made of tech savvies and entrepreneurs from the internet and mobile arena. Most of us have developed games before and we were very disappointed with the eCPM we were getting. The ad units simply didn't fit our games and certainly didn't address the needs of our gamers. We knew higher eCPMs were possible and that would be a deal breaker to keep many developers in business.

Under the leadership of Gui Shvartsman, founder and CEO of Best, Cool and Fun Games, we started a revolution. No longer ads would be a secondary source of income for developers. Now advertising should be the main engine of our apps. Developers could focus on making the best games they could and keep their audience happy. RevMob would do all the rest, sustaining +$20 eCPM.

Replies

guischv
User offline. Last seen 1 year 25 weeks ago. Offline

Wow! $10 eCPM?!
Definitely got to try this! The AdMob hack wasn't getting me anywhere...
What eCPM can I expect for Android platforms?

@RSCdev
User offline. Last seen 1 year 29 weeks ago. Offline

@luis.zlochevsky,

E aí Luis, tudo bem?
A empresa é brasileira?

Bacana saber um pouco mais sobre seus projetos.

Forte Abraço,
Rodrigo Costa.
@RSCdev

luis.zlochevsky

Rodrigo, tudo bem?
Mind if I switch back to English? I want to keep this post friendly to everyone.
I've been developing games for the last year and having a hard time monetizing them. First I tried with Admob (through that hack) and then with InMobi - unfortunately both delivered an eCPM below 40 cents.
Then a friend of my invited me to join his ad network company and showed me a very intresting product that could deliver $10 eCPM on iOS. Basically what it does is to show a pop-up and invite the user to download a free game. The publisher earns money per install.
Now I want to offer this service to as many Corona developers as possible. I do believe integrating RevMob will keep many developers in business and making profits.
What about you, Rodrigo? Do you want to integrate RevMob in your soccer app?
Best!
-luis

luis.zlochevsky

Hi guys,

I know many of you are already aware of this, but our $10 eCPM guarantee promotion is no longer in place. Still, this shouldn't be a problem since we're delivering eCPMs way above this level!

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thanks,
RevMob team

@RSCdev

@Luis,

Yes, all fine, thanks!

By the way, as I just knew this now, yes, I would probably setup your RevMob into my next app.

I only would like to know what about if my app is only focused for the France AppStore? Would that still show Ads of "french" apps?

PS: The French folk do not like to see things written in English. I know by myself about this.

Thanks for the reply,

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

BrightWaveGames
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

question is the $10 eCPM. $10 per 1000 banner views or $10 per 1000 resulting installs?

gustavoschv
User offline. Last seen 42 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

@luis,

I shared your disappointment in ad monetization , specially regarding Corona, which provide very few official ad options ( inMobi, inneractive). No iAds option, hacking adMob...and the ones they approve and advertise certainly give them a cut of what should be our money.

I recently set up RevMob and it keeps its word. 10$ eCPM, at its very least. I know it comes at a cost of a pop up, but I was able to set all my apps FREE, offering all its content (even without in-app purchases). That is a huge win for users, getting a free app, and for me, increasing my income in about 500%, only through RevMob.

I really hope you can keep it up (or even more). I recommend it to everyone. I am not kidding, it will overcome all your expectations.

Gustavo

@RSCdev

@Gustavo,

I appreciate your testimonial for the fellow Corona Devs.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

LairdGames
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 7 min ago. Offline

Interesting!

Just for fun I downloaded the .lua and registered my future app but unfortunately got the following error message:

bcfads.lua:200: attempt to concatenate global 'applicationId' (a nil value)

I require the .lua in my main.lua and put this code in one of my module

bcfads.setStagingMode(true)
bcfads.showPopup({["iPhone OS"] = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" })

Alsos this is the simulator (I will try build to device later) I know that the showWebPopup won't work on the simulator but i think my issue is the way I set my app ID.

I also tried

bcfads.showPopup("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" )

But still no go.

Any suggestions? Also which build this would work with? Stable (704) or later?

Thanks for any help. My app is not yet out but I am intrigued? Thanks Gustavo for sharing your experience. How long have you been using Revmob? Sounds like you are doing fantastic. If i do not have to charge for app and still make money, it will be great of course:)

Thanks.

Mo.

ps: Is giving way Paypal email safe on the Revmob site? (so to get paid)

ps2: would this be true?

Total Earnings = eCPM X impression X 0.001

luis.zlochevsky

@Gustavo: We are very happy to have you as one of our publishers. Also, I'm glad that RevMob ads are allowing you to make decent money in such a competitive industry like Mobile Games.

@Rodrigo: +1 to translated ads. Expect that to be ready in 2 weeks from now.

@Mo: I'll ask the CTO to help you with your question. Expect a reply by tomorrow.

@Bright Wave Games: It's $10 per 1000 impressions. Actually each install increase your revenue by ~$2.

LairdGames

Thanks Luis! In the meantime i will try to build my (not finish app) and see if it works on a device. I am assuming that the flag bcfads.setStagingMode(true) means we can test the network even if the app is not on the App store right?

Thanks a lot.

Mo

@RSCdev

@Luis,

Thank you for the answer.

BTW if you say that in 2 weeks from now RevMob is going to have translated ads, and with all these stats you have posted above, WOW, am gonna try it out on my next French App.

Hope to be happy with it after so long time getting the worse eCPM from inneractive. Arrrgh.

I`ll ask questions here as I go into it and found any "stone" in my way, OK? (am considering this your official topic here in the Forum).

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

Puzzle Runner
User offline. Last seen 1 week 5 days ago. Offline

For the right kind of game, this kind of model could work quite well (like something turn based or with a bunch of levels). I'd be afraid of scaring users off by popping one of these up during gameplay though.

With that said, I'd like to see a video demonstration of some sort so I don't have to sign up in order to see how the system works (and how ads appear). Having a bunch of testimonials on your website isn't really enough.

BrightWaveGames

@Luis

sounds great....one last question and im good to go.

what is your payment schedule. inner-active is net 68.

LairdGames

@BrightWaveGames/Rodrigo: Let us know of your experiences! My app is unfortunately not yet ready to release..

@Blastertv: +1 for a video. Or at least the name of couple IOS apps already using it. I would love to test them since I will assume they will be free with this type eCPM!

Mo

gustavoschv
User offline. Last seen 42 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

@blastserv

From my experience, you can set the pop-up wherever and whenever you want during gameplay. If the user already downloaded the game that is being advertised at the moment, the pop-up does not appear until a new game shows up do be downloaded. At least I think it works that way, correct me if I am wrong @luis.

But considering that I released a lot of previously paid content, I think they can tolerate hitting a No Thanks every once in a while. Lol

Gustavo

me7
User offline. Last seen 1 year 22 weeks ago. Offline

Sounds good, will try it in my next app.

luis.zlochevsky

Dear Developers, please find below my answers.

@BrightWaveGames
. Payment is net45 days .

@Blasterv
. Definitely +1 to video with instructions. That's in the pipeline for next week.

. Take a look at some of the apps running RevMob on iOS:
Bunny Shooter: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bunny-shooter-christmas-free/id488593735?mt=8
Ant Smasher: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ant-smasher-christmas-free/id488305689?mt=8
Tiny Monsters: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiny-monsters-crazy-shooter/id506378601?mt=8
Daily Fortune: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/daily-fortune-free/id483031805?mt=8

. We do have some best practices to maximize eCPM. Basically you should show our ad unit on application start and at every session.

@Rodrigo
Feel free to write to me at any time. Also, people can reach me on Skype @ luis.zlochevsky

@Laird
You can test the ad system even if your app is not yet available on App Store. You can also see the app stats live in the system (please mind a 5 minutes delay).
Btw.. I'll answer your technical question in the next 3 hours.

LairdGames

@Luis: thanks a lot for all the anaswers. That sound great. Yes maybe a simple example app would be great (nothing special just a simple main.lua). Also what Cororna build do we need? Is 704 ok or do we need a more recent build?

By the way I did build on device (ad hoc) but it did not work because of the same error I was getting on the simulator(stable build 704)

So yes I will wait for your answer. Thanks.

Mo

Ps: I tried couple apps you showed here and for most the pop was not annoying at all. Ants app maybe a little since it happens at each game play. A little less frequently would have been better for me. but on the other hand people are getting a game for free and Ants seems to be doing very very well so who I am to judge ? :)

@RSCdev

@Luis,

Thank you for the reply and your Skype name as well. Mine is @ rscdev. (please, you can add me there as am doing right now).

Keep in touch.

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Mo Hey, thanks a lot for your questions here in this topic as it also help me too. :)

Cheers guys,
Rodrigo.

LairdGames

@Rodrigo: No problem at all, you are very welcome! I figure if I have questions, maybe others would have the same ones. By the way thank you too. I learn a lot from reading your questions on the forum as well. So we are even ah! Ah!

Mo

luis.zlochevsky

@Laird:
Please follow this steps to succesfully integrate RevMob on your app. I'll be releasing a demo app sometime between today and tomorrow.

1. Do not make any changes to the bcfads.lua file.
2. Include the bcfads.lua and the json.lua in your application.
3. Call the show pop-up function in the .lua of your choice. See the example below:

File "main.lua"
---------------------------------------------------------

require( "bcfads" )

bcfads.showPopup ( { ["Android"] = "4f9ef464f50428000c00000b", ["iPhone OS"] = "4f9ef46d05dfdf000b000008" } )

---------------------------------------------------------

4. Replace my IDs by yours. You can get IDs registering in our website (www.revmob.com). Just remember to send me an e-mail to enroll for the $10 eCPM guaranteed offer.
5. Test on your iOS device (it won't work in the simulator).
6. Check the results in our website.

If you are still getting an error message. Please reach me through Skype.
Best!
-luis

LairdGames

@Luis

Thanks for the instructions! I will try them as soon as possible as possible. Still I have couple more questions:

1- is the android app Id need to be there? I do not have an android device. Do I need to apply for an android app I'd as we'll or can simply remove the reference to android app id?

2- which corona build do I need? Is the current stable one ok?

3- do I need to send you an email to simply test or the email is just to get the $10 eCPM

4- maybe it is my problem, I thought corona already included the Jason.lua? I will check my code and make sure I did include the Jason library.

5- if I have an app and the pop up window shows up 1000 times, during the lifetime of that app (hopefully more than 1000 times!) would I get $10 - your fee?

Sorry for all those questions. I am almost there in term of my app and wanted to release a paid app but now I am really re-considering either using in-app or ads.

Thanks again.

Mo

EDIT: According to this post, json module is already included into Corona so no need to add the actual module (just the the include is needed)

http://blog.anscamobile.com/2011/07/the-json-library-now-comes-pre-installed/

@RSCdev

@Mo, very glad to hear that mate!

BTW, thank you one more time and count on me if you need something that am able to help. :)

PS: If you do setup the RevMob Ads into your "test"app right away, please, report here your thoughts about it. (I mean: the integration, kind of ads, etc...not about any revenue of course). ;)

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

LairdGames

Absolutely! I am making "some" progress.

For some reason if I change the following code:

function bcfads.showPopup ( applicationIds )
  --applicationId = applicationIds[system.getInfo("platformName")]
  applicationId = "iPhone OS"  ---<<<<< ADDED THIS!

path = "api/v4/mobile_apps/" .. applicationId .. "/pop_ups/fetch.json";
  content = buildShowPopupPayloadAsJSONString()
  sendHTTPPost(path, content)
end

I no longer the dreaded error I was getting before and on the simulator it runs ok and even says that showWeb do not work on the simulator. Unfortunately on the device the following error shows up on the device console:

: Lua Runtime Error: lua_pcall failed with status: 2, error message is: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

I am sure i am not suppose to change the above function as I did but i was the only I was able to remove the earlier message which was: bcfads.lua:200: attempt to concatenate global 'applicationId' (a nil value)

I am also not sure why applicationId is not local?

Thanks for any pointer. maybe a sample app with this feature would be useful.

Mo

LairdGames

ok, at least i figure why this error message:
bcfads.lua:200: attempt to concatenate global 'applicationId' (a nil value)

If in windows the line:system.getInfo("platformName" returns Win And with a Mac, Mac OS X. So if change the iPhone OS line to "Win" then the message is gone on the simulator. So, no need to change the code!!

At least that mystery is solved. I am still having problem on the device. Nothing happens on the screen and still getting the following error message:

May 2 14:45:42 unknown UIKitApplication:com.xxxxxxxxx.testApp[0xb34e][4293] : Lua Runtime Error: lua_pcall failed with status: 2, error message is: ?:0: attempt to index upvalue '?' (a nil value)

Not sure if it is my code:

Inside of one my module (i have both the bcfads.lua and json.lua from the file from Revmob)

require "bcfads"
require "json" 

----

local function btAds(event)

local phase = event.phase

if phase == "release" then

bcfads.showPopup({["iPhone OS"] = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" })

end

end

Getting there!

Mo

BrightWaveGames

@Luis
i was unsuccessful at getting it to work as well...it seems to be written for an older version of corona...that just a guess tho.

after reviewing the code i noticed your using udid...rumor has it that access to udids may be discontinued in the future by apple. are you planning to address this?

LairdGames

BrightWaveGames, which Corona build are you using? Also what issue are you having? same as mine?

Thanks.

Mo

luis.zlochevsky

Guys, please see below the demo app I've promised.

Please try the first link. If it doesn't work, then try the second.

https://github.com/pocketstars/RevMob-Corona-Sample
https://github.com/revmob/RevMob-Corona-Sample

Hope this helps,
-luis

BrightWaveGames

@Luis

thanks....got it working now

luis.zlochevsky

@BrightWaveGames

Awesome! How do you like it?

@Laird

Did you get it working? Btw my Corona version is 2012.790.

BrightWaveGames

@Luis

not bad. as far as ads go its not intrusive.

are you guys migrating away from UDID at some point?

luis.zlochevsky

@BrightWaveGames

Great, thanks! We are implementing alternatives to UDID.
I'll keep you guys posted on the choosen alternative.

BrightWaveGames

@LairdGames

im currently on build 771

how is it going for you...did you get it working?

LairdGames

@Luis.

Ok here some update. Your sample code run just fine on my device! But when I try to apply it to my app I get this and no window shows up:

May 2 16:31:53 unknown UIKitApplication:com.xxxxxxxx.testApp[0x9df2][4717] : BCFAds INFO: using staging server
May 2 16:31:53 unknown UIKitApplication:com.xxxxxxx.testApp[0x9df2][4717] : BCFAds REQUEST: https://staging.bcfads.com/api/v4/mobile_apps/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/pop_ups/fetch.json | {"os_version":"5.0","country":"US","device":{"identities":{"udid":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"}},"manufacturer":"Apple","model":"iPad2,1"}
May 2 16:31:53 unknown testApp[4717] : Warning: Libinfo call to mDNSResponder on main thread
May 2 16:31:53 unknown UIKitApplication:com.xxxxx.testApp[0x9df2][4717] : BACK TO MAIN MENU
May 2 16:31:54 unknown kernel[0] : launchd[4717] Builtin profile: container (sandbox)
May 2 16:31:54 unknown kernel[0] : launchd[4717] Container: /private/var/mobile/Applications/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [69] (sandbox)
May 2 16:31:54 unknown UIKitApplication:com.xxxxxxx.testApp[0x9df2][4717] : AudioStreamBasicDescription: 2 ch, 44100 Hz, 'lpcm' (0x00000C2C) 8.24-bit little-endian signed integer, deinterleaved
May 2 16:31:54 unknown UIKitApplication:xxxxxxxx.testApp[0x9df2][4717] : BCFAds RESPONSE:

Please note I replaced some info to protect the innocents(!!)

First the divice was crashing with that lua error but I moved the require and the error went away. It seems to be doing something but i do not see any pop up window. Could it be hidden behind my background image? I am using Director by the way.

More progress..

Mo

BrightWaveGames

@LairdGames
ok here is what i did it may help you

in my main.lua i call the ad like this

require "bcfads"
--//
--//
bcfads.showPopup("4faXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX894" )

i edited the bcfads.lua file because i dont plan on using android-and if i do i will create a separate build

function bcfads.showPopup ( applicationId )
  path = "api/v4/mobile_apps/" .. applicationId .. "/pop_ups/fetch.json";
  content = buildShowPopupPayloadAsJSONString()
  sendHTTPPost(path, content)
end

LairdGames

@BrightWaveGames

IT WORKS!!! Thank you so much for your help (Luis too) I can see the results on my dashboard as well so it is cool. Not sure yet what all those numbers means on the dashboard and why the eCPM changes all the time (it was $102 then went down to $86 and then up to $126!)

In any event I am truly contemplating not making my first upcoming app paid (0.99) but use Revmob and see what happen!

I did 21 impression on my game (I have just one when the app start for now) and installed 2 free apps as a test. My "revenue" is already $2.70!!! Is that possible? I know my app is not on the store so that money is fake but I can imagine if the app was on the store and got some traction, the revenue could be substantial!

Luis, could you explain those terms on the dashboard and if my analysis is correct?

My guess is to figure out the best way to show the small popup window at intervals that won't annoy the player. By the way is popup always need to be at the center of the screen? Sometimes it block the info on the screen.

So far so good...

Mo

EDIT: I am not sure about this but i think the line

was blocking the popup window to show (I guess maybe I am wrong) But just in case I removed. What it is exactly the reason for that line?

EDIT2: I also noticed that the popup window do not show at each startup. Is that normal? Is there some kind minimum delay between shows internally?

@RSCdev

Hey Corona Devs, excellent INFO is going on here! Nice!

@Mo, @BrightWaveGames, many thanks guys for all the examples showed here as well...

@Luis, Thank for all the attention. Seing a "support" like this you`re offering here is very welcome IMHO.

I gonna setup my RevMob account/ads soon as well as am going to the final phase to be releasing my French free app. ;)

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

AlenB
User offline. Last seen 47 weeks 1 hour ago. Offline

Hi DEv-Friends ;-)

this sounds nice here.. mh.. maybe i will gibe it a try too..
But there is not really much info on the website..

luis.zlochevsky

@Mo
I'm glad that RevMob is now working for you! Now let me take you through the control pannel. The info below might look basic but I want to make this post friendly for everyone.

Installs: number of times your users downloaded, installed and opened at least one time the advertised app.

IR (Install Rate): Number of installs divided by the number of clicks.

CTR (Click-Through-Rate): Number of clicks divided by the number of impressions.

Revenue: The amount of money that your app generated. You earn money every time a user of yours install one of the advertised games.

eCPM (effective Cost-Per-Thousand impressions): revenue generated by 1,000 impressions. RevMob is operating with ~$25 eCPM. This means that your app will generate $25 for every 1,000 impressions you are able to show.

LairdGames

Thank you very Luis for all the support.

1- Am I getting you correctly that I would get revenue both for getting impressions AND for people actually downloading the app advertised(and they open it at least once) OR do I get revenue only people download the apps? I will both but i want to make sure.

2- If I get additional revenue for app downloads, how much that would be or it is part of the eCPM calculations?

3- I see the eCPM changes all the time. Why is that? Why do I see sometimes $100+? What number depends on?

4- By impression I will assume how many time i am willing to display the popup window during a game session correct?

5- What is that staging command line? When I do need to use it?

6- You suggested some good practice (at the start and with every session of the game) I will assume that means every time the player a new game? Can we have that popup show up only after a high score is reached?

Sorry for all those questions, being new to in-games ads (like probably many here) I grateful of the support that Revmob is providing. like I said, I was going for a premium model but I really re-considering to switch to Revmob + ads from Lunar Ads to make the app completely free for users. I do not know if popup and ads are too much but I have seen some of the apps you listed have many ways to monetize apps. Of course the trick is to try to not annoy the user too much so he/she can concentrate on having fun with the game. I think that's the 1 billion question:)

Thanks again for all the support Luis.

Mo

ps: When can i get my current "fake" $3.57 revenue? Just kidding:)

luis.zlochevsky

Mo, please find below my answers.
Btw.. the $3.57 you've earn is very REAL :-)

1- Am I getting correctly that I would get revenue both for getting impressions AND for people actually downloading the app advertised(and they open it at least once) OR do I get revenue only people download the apps? I will both but i want to make sure.
You will only earn money when a user download a game.

2- If I get additional revenue for app downloads, how much that would be or it is part of the eCPM calculations?
The more downloads you are able to generate per 1000 impressions, the more is your eCPM.

3- I see the eCPM changes all the time. Why is that? Why do I see sometimes $100+? What number depends on?
You are currently testing RevMob and have performed a download to see how the system works.. that's totally fine. Your report probably shows ~10 impressions and couple downloads, am I right? Unfortunatelly that download/ impression ratio does not exactly reflect the live environment and usually more impressions are required to get a download. That is why your current eCPM is at the $100 range and should be at the ~$25 range once the app goes live.

4- By impression I will assume how many time i am willing to display the popup window during a game session correct?
The number of impressions your app shows in its life time.

5- What is that staging command line? When I do need to use it?
Leave the staging command line as it is. It is set to false and should remain that way. In fact we are considering to remove that line as it doesn't do anything.

6- You suggested some good practice (at the start and with every session of the game) I will assume that means every time the player a new game? Can we have that popup show up only after a high score is reached?
You can call the ad unit at anytime. In the demo app I'm calling it a the start of the application. If I may, I wouldn't call it when the player gets a highscore because he simply might not get it in that particular session :-)

Hope this helps.
-luis

LairdGames

Thanks Luis! Very cool of you to follow up.

So what is the point of keeping track of impressions if we are only paid for download? I guess I am missing how the revenue is calculated. Do we have to have a certain number of impressions in addition to downloads or the revenue is calculated only in term of how many downloads we have?

Thank you very much for the suggestions in term of best practice. I think i will go with showing the popup window every time the player goes back to the option menu or at the end of each game when the player is shown the results of the session. I think that should give enough impressions without to be too much for the player to deal with. Adding ads network like Lunar Ads so to be also paid by impressions should do the trick. I am also going to release a premium version (0.99) so people will have a choice.

Looks good so far!

Mo.

ps: You mean I can keep those $3.57?! humm....why do I need to release the app after all ah! ah!

luis.zlochevsky

@Mo

We keep tracking of impressions in order to show the eCPM metric. This is an important benchmark in the ad network business and we are very proud of our results!

Best!
-luis

LairdGames

Got it! Yes as you should. Indeed impressive eCPM!

Thanks for everything. It is going be fun to release both versions of my app. One with free with Revmob and one premium and be able to compare revenues!

Mo

LairdGames

@Luis: I am sorry to come back but I am having another issue. I tried to show up the popup elsewhere than in the main.lua and it seems to crash my app. I am trying to show the window both in the options and score screen but for some reason it simply crash my app like I said. I am using Director so I may not have set the process correctly. Any suggestions on how to use code with director and multiple screens?

Thanks again. If someone else tried with director, I would love to hear from you too!

Mo.

Tomas_Aboites
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Seems like a great opportunity with RevMob! It's great to see fast replies for support.

@LairdGames
I also use Director with many screens and found the following worked (Tested on BOTH Android and IOS live devices)

In your main.lua file, make sure you have the following:

require "bcfads"

In the bcfads.lua file, make sure you change the following:

require("json")

to this instead...

local json = require("json")

In the lua file you wish to display the ad, make sure the following is included within the "localGroup" or your display group code that Director uses:

require( "bcfads" )
bcfads.showPopup ( { ["Android"] = "4f9ef464f50428000c00000b", ["iPhone OS"] = "4f9ef46d05dfdf000b000008" } )

Hope this works for you!

LairdGames

Wow infinite! Thank you so much. I will try your suggestions early tommorow and post here. Yes those suggestions makes a lot sense.

Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it very much. Yes I also believe this is a good opportunity as well.

Mo.

luis.zlochevsky

@Infinitive
Thanks so much for sharing your code!

@Mo
Please let me know if you manage to make it work.

rickzhu88
User offline. Last seen 2 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

Hi. Luis

May I ask you some questions?
1. In order to use revmob ad in my iPhone app, do I have to buy Corona SDK and subscribe to Corna?

2. Is it possible for you to make a video showing step-by-step how to insert a revmob ad code to a sample iPhone app and post to Youtube?
(I am not very techi savvy, I only buy iPhone app and do not create app, but I think I can learn how to insert revmod ad code by following a video tutorial, if possible.

Thank you very much in advance.

Viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.