I DI IT!!!!! Now a proud Corona INDIE developer!

13 replies [Last post]
LairdGames
User offline. Last seen 3 days 14 hours ago. Offline

Hello guys,

I did it! I join the Ansca family (at least it feels like it) i am now a proud INDIE developer. I have to admit it is overwhelming right now.

By the way i am Mo (lemsim) I am starting this new "studio" under the name LairdGames and I am also almost done with my first app so stay tune for testing request on testFlight:)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING!

Mo

Replies

@RSCdev
User offline. Last seen 1 year 38 weeks ago. Offline

Welcome @Mo! :)

Welcome to the Corona Community.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

LairdGames

Thanks Rodrigo! I appreciate that. It is very exciting! Ok, I know I should calm down but I waited for so long to be a subscriber. The view pretty cool from up here:)

Mo

@RSCdev
User offline. Last seen 1 year 38 weeks ago. Offline

Haha..Nice!

And yes, we know you`re around here so long. :)

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

doubleslashdesign
User offline. Last seen 1 day 10 hours ago. Offline

Welcome, Ansca Members are the BEST!!

Larry

robmiracle
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

Welcome to the club Mo!

LairdGames

Thanks Larry! Thanks Rob! Nice club indeed!!

jstrahan
User offline. Last seen 1 week 3 days ago. Offline

Welcome to the family

LairdGames

jstrahan, thank you! Do you mean the family or.... THE FAMILY:)

jstrahan
User offline. Last seen 1 week 3 days ago. Offline

sorry i have a case of lazy typing, but it has improved a good bit since Carlos corrected me a few times when i first joined, thanks Carlos. no i dont mean the family or THE FAMILY but i do mean THE FAMILY!

Naomi
User offline. Last seen 20 hours 42 min ago. Offline

Yeah, it's a GREAT FAMILY.

Cheers!

Naomi

nicholasclayg
User offline. Last seen 2 days 20 hours ago. Offline

Welcome!

When I started programming back in June 2011 (no programming experience in any form whatsoever), I discovered Corona SDK. In July 2011, I bought an indie subscription knowing this was the SDK for me. I haven't released yet (I blame feature creep haha) but I am certain that my subscription will be renewed in July, no questions asked :)

-ng

peach pellen
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
Alumni

@Mo, I posted in the "unite" thread but again, congratulations to you! Really cool to see you getting close to submitting your first app :)

@jstrahan - Really? I always find that when one talks to Carlos they forget how to use caps ;)

LairdGames

Thanks guys. Yes nicholasclayg, I hear you. Same here:) I know that I should have released much earlier and see what happen. At least I came to the point where I feel more comfortable releasing a beta very soon. My next app will not be kept in-house for so long:) I have learned most of what i need (thanks to you guys!) with this first app. Hopefully I will be able to make the new ones much faster. I thinl everybody needs to go thru the learning curve at their pace but then future apps, not only time of the essence but you do not learn anything until someone else has your app in hand.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Can't wait to show you my "baby"!

Mo

Viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.