Looking for an Experienced Programmer To Be A Part Of My Team!

12 replies [Last post]
ars914
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

Would anyone like to join my team? I have an artist that is very talented! We would all work together and to make a great game. We split pay evenly upon each other. For more info/If your interested please email me at ars914.gs(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks a lot everyone!

Replies

ars914

BUMP

ars914

BUMP

rmbsoft
User offline. Last seen 9 hours 34 min ago. Offline

Can you sent me some info about the game at rmbsoft(at)gmail.com

ars914

Just did!

ignis075
User offline. Last seen 1 year 19 weeks ago. Offline

Hi ars914,
Please let me know the details, if @rmbsoft decides it's not in his interest (and he gets first bid, if that's his choice). I'm "between projects" at this point, pondering a new project or seeking an "established" project that I could lend my hand to in Lua/Corona programming. I have over a year of Corona programming experience (which isn't really noteworthy in itself) but perhaps I can help bring your app out of the GameSalad realm... I was once a GS supporter until they initiated that silly "you pay us a percentage of your app sales" nonsense :) Anyway, you can e-mail me at bjsorrentino(at)hotmail(dot com).

Best of luck,
Brent Sorrentino
Ignis Design

ars914

Nobody wants it?

ars914

I need somebody still. Everyone that has emailed has bailed out, so the job is still available! If you are interested just email me at [ars914.gs] at gmail.com

ars914

I need somebody still. Everyone that has emailed has bailed out, so the job is still available! If you are interested just email me at [ars914.gs] at gmail.com

ars914

ars914

Bump

AlexGreene
User offline. Last seen 2 years 10 weeks ago. Offline

I might be interested. Send my the details alexgreene7@me.com

raymondcheng
User offline. Last seen 18 hours 55 min ago. Offline

I'm interesting with it. Send my the details at everykidsapps@gmail.com. I'm keen on translate it to the English to Traditional chinese(Hong Kong, Taiwan) and simple Chinese(China).

Viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.