New Corona Game Development Book Announced
I am pleased to announce a new game development book coming out for Corona SDK. It is mainly a beginner's guide for new Corona devs out there, but it does teach you how to work in both iOS and Android platforms.
The following are taught in the book:
• Optimize your game for mobile using touch and accelerometer
• Add sound and music to your game
• Master game physics such as collision detection
• Add achievements and leaderboards with OpenFeint and Game Center
• Monetize your game with in app purchase and advertising.
• Make your game socially aware by sharing messages and scores on Facebook and Twitter.
It is now available for pre-order and should be released in February of 2012. Hope you guys purchase and enjoy!