Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2511
Corona Daily Builds Summary
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2510
- Mac - Restore missing build logs to Simulator Console and tidy up subprocesses on exit - casenums 37145, 37208
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2509
- Composer API: Fixing a regression with the hide event did phase for slide transitions between scenes. Casenum #37141
- Widget 2.0: Fixing a regression bug with setState programatically on radio buttons. No casenum.
- Mac - Corona Console receives output from all Simulators running - casenum 37145
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2506
- WP8: Fixed bug where text objects sometimes disappear when returning/resuming from an AdMob interstitial ad when the app is set up for landscape orientation and 60 FPS mode.
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2505
- Win - Fix missing New Projects icons issue - casenum 36992
- Mac - Fix missing leading whitespace in Simulator Console - casenum 37041
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2502
- Mac/iOS - Fix issue which prevented iPhone-only Enterprise apps from being built correctly - casenum 37034
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2501
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2500
Release notes for build 2014.2484 through 2014.2499
- Core - Fix issue with custom properties on DisplayObjects - casenum 36991
- Composer API: fixing an issue with the hide event phases firing at the same time on slide transitions. Casenum #35517.
- Composer API: Fixing ccscene files generated by the Composer GUI not being loaded in overlays. Casenum #34176.
- Composer API: Fixing two issues when reentering the same scene. Casenum #34129.
- Composer Framework: Fixing an issue with the did phase of the scene show event being triggered twice. Casenum #32631
- Widget 2.0: Fixing a regression issue affecting the pull to refresh functionality on scrollviews. No casenum.
- Widget 2.0: Added failsafe on scrollview manipulation to prevent errors on composer scene changes when the scene contains scrollviews. Casenum #35105
- Android Corona Cards: Fix an issue with the CoronaView consuming the keyevents. Now if you want key events you will have to set the key listener view setOnKeyListener.
- Android: Added new "build.settings" option "settings.android.allowAppsReadOnlyAccessToFiles". When set false, prevents Corona's "FileContentProvider" from granting read-only access to the app's files to external apps. True by default (for backward compatibility) and is needed to make mail attachments work or to open the app's files via system.openURL().
- Mac - Corona Simulator now starts a log window itself rather than depending on Corona Terminal - no casenum IDEs can specify the "-no-console YES" command line argument to turn off the console (same as on Windows). If you really don't like the new behavior, you can set a boolean preference called "no-console" to "yes" and things will go old school.
- Mac - Fix behavior of "Show Runtime Errors" Simulator preference (it is now honored unless it is overridden by the app's config.lua) - casenum 36998
- Mac - address window positioning issues - casenum 36994 Should fix the "when I use skin XXX nothing appears on the screen" issue.
- Android: Fixed bug introduced in build #2495 where backing out of the app will cause an app crash on Android 4.0 or older devices when *not* using the new "settings.android.coronaWindowMovesWhenKeyboardAppears" build.settings feature.
- Mac - Fix issue with running the iOS Simulator when a borderless skin was selected - no casenum
- Mac - fixed various issues running the Xcode iOS Simulator in Xcode 6.1 - casenum 36836
- iOS: Fixes casenum: 34495. Fixes regression so that if build.settings file is missing or the orientation table is not provided, Corona will default to portrait-only orientation.
- Android: Added new experimental "build.settings" property "settings.android.coronaWindowMovesWhenKeyboardAppears", which when set true, will automatically pan/move the app when the virtual keyboard is displayed to show the TextField/Box that is currently being edited. (Note that the top status bar will no longer be overlaid on top of the app when in this mode, meaning the app window will be displayed under the status bar instead with a shorter pixel height. This is by Google's design. This may cause resize events when transitioning to/from your app when the status bar is shown/hidden.)
- Core - fix handling of StageObject indices - casenum 36881
- Windows - new application icon in the modern style - no casenum
- iOS: Keyboard/window shifting: Restore old behavior as default so now you have to opt-in to the window shift behavior. Two reasons: (1) this cannot be done reliably cross-platform and (2) this only works in single-orientation apps (either portrait or landscape) but fails in multi-orientation apps (going from portrait to landscape, or vice versa). To *opt-in*, you can add a build.settings parameter to deactivate shifting. In the 'plist' table, add the following property (if not supplied, we assume this property is false): CoronaWindowMovesWhenKeyboardAppears=true
- Mac, Windows - fixed issue with Unicode spaces in app names - casenum 36859
- Mac - Improvements to window positioning, rotating on OS X 10.10 (and 10.9) - casenums 36679, 36115, 35206
- iOS: Updated Corona Enterprise sample projects to include "Iconfirstname.lastname@example.org" and "Icon-Small@3x.png" app icon files.
- Mac - New Yosemite style application icon - no casenum
- iOS: Fixes 36832: Adaptive mode did not work correctly in landscape mode.
- Android/iOS: Modified CoronaCards versions to allow trial license files to work with daily builds. (WP8 version does not require a trial license file.)
- Core - config.lua setting "showRuntimeErrors" now defaults to true if Lua code is compiled for debug, i.e. is not a store build (it can still be set explicitly in config.lua) - no casenum
- Android: Added xxhdpi and xxxhdpi notification icon support via "IconNotificationDefault-xxhdpi-v11.png" and "IconNotificationDefault-xxxhdpi-v11.png" files. (Icons are expected to be 72x72 and 96x96 respectively.)
- Core - Display object introspection: added DisplayObject properties "_type", "_properties", "_defined", "_lastChange" - no casenum
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2484
- WP8: Fixed bug where sometimes image/text objects disappear after suspending/resuming the app while the screen is static (ie: no movement or animation).
- iOS: Keyboard/window shifting: For backward compatibility, you can add a build.settings parameter to deactivate shifting. In the 'plist' table, add the following property (if not supplied, we assume this property is false): CoronaWindowLockedWhenKeyboardAppears=true
- WP8: Fixed bug with display.newText() where it would wrongly condense the size of the object to fit the text instead of using the given width and height, if provided.
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2483
- Android: Fix an issue with trying to play full screen videos in a webview. It will now go full screen on Android 4.4 and above and allow you to replay in Android < 4.4. Casenum: 31126
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2482
- iOS: When a keyboard appears, the window will shift upward so that the selected native textfield/textbox sits above the keyboard.
- Core: Fix for casenum 27738
Release notes for build 2014.2481
- Widgets - widget library has global variables: limit, self, imageSheet - casenum 34512
- Widgets - newPickerWheel() labels mis-aligning - casenum 33559
- Widgets - pickerWheel crash when quickly scroll upwards (simulator) - casenum 34254
- Widgets - scrollview bug - Error when scrollview is removed in the same frame when something is inserted - casenum 32941
- Widgets - scrollview inside scrollview takefocus crash - casenum 35215
- Widgets - scrollview widget lock (by adding setIsLocked(BOOL trueFalse, [String direction] (“horizontal” or “vertical")) - casenum 32845
- Widgets - (scrollView):getContentPosition() bug - casenum 34675
- Widgets - obj:setValue() method is not yet implemented for newSegmentedControl - (setActiveSegment()) - casenum 29143
- Widgets - widget.newSwitch x position is wrong while right-aligned - casenum 30306
- Widgets - newScrollView defect when changing width / height - casenum 31122
- Widgets - scrollView “:scrollTo()” scrolls past the limits of the scrollView - casenum 33997
- Widgets - scrollview critical bugs - casenum 33080
- Widgets - scrollview setIsLocked bug - casenum 35411
- Widgets - pickerWheel jumps to the wrong value when scrolling - casenum 32531
- Widgets - widget.newTableView() Exceeding row height / width can cause alignment issues - casenum 24999
- Transition - transition.cancel cancels subsequent calls to transition.to - casenum 34170
- Transition - transition cancel bug - casenum 34182
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2479
- Core: Fixes potential crash when accessing the 'path' property for newPolygon-based objects.
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2478
- Core: Fix for casenum 34771
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2477
- Android: Add support for xxxhdpi icon images. Casenum: 36483
- Win - Include Windows Phone skins in installer - no casenum
- Mac - Improved user experience when either Xcode or Java are missing - no casenum
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2473
- Mac/Win - Added device skins for Windows Phones - no casenum
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2472
- Corona Cards Android: Fix an issue where sending events from different thread would cause a crash. Fix an issue where rotation would cause a crash. Fix an issue where calling destroy would cause a crash.
- Corona Cards Android: Fixed an issue where key events weren't being dispatched to the Corona View.
- iOS - Build with iOS 8.1 SDK only - no casenum
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2468
- WP8: Fixed typo in CoronaCards "Get Started.html" file.
- WP8: Updated CoronaCards "Get Started.html" to link against our daily build documentation.
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2467
- Core: Maintenance
- Core: Maintenance
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2466
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2463
- HTML5: Fix compile error
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2461
- Core: Maintenance
- Core: Maintenance
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2460
- Content Scaling
Release notes for build 2014. through 2014.2459
- Mac/iOS - update target build SDKs to 8.0 and 8.1 - no casenum
- Core: Maintenance