Share Your Code
There are two main usages of the module:
- You can wrap any text to a desired width, the height will be appointed automatically.
- You can wrap any text to a desired width and height, the font-size will be appointed automatically. This feature is very useful if you want a text shown in a spezific frame without knowing its lenth. If it is fetched from internet or entered by the user for example.
- height (for auto fontSize)
If you have some suggestions, I would be pleased to hear it. For preview or download please follow the github link.
1) Fixed errors with content scaling.
2) Added a new feature: you can now use \n for line break
3) In fact of the content-scaling error, alignment can not longer changed with the align function. Its now fix after initialization.
1)fixed bugs related to the new linebreak feature, should work now without limitations.
1) little corrections
2) added new Parameters for speed tweaking (see parameter list)
1) added fontSizeMax parameter
1) fixed error caused by changes on coronas content-scaling, where size parameters are now relative to the content size.
2) small corrections
1) fixed error caused by missed linebreakes if the string is fetched from a file
If this module is useful for you, please klick the "like" button, so that other users can find it easier. Thanks!