Share Your Code
- several bug fixes
Download it from here:
I'm working on a first app for Sixgreen Labs. We found it a real pain that the native inputs wouldn't work in the Simulator (although we understand why and empathize with the Corona team)
I just wrote this up because I was getting consistant crashing in the Simulator from
I also didn't like the way that keyboard used a large graphic that was scaled down for portrait mode.
- It uses zero graphics, which makes it light weight and easy to scale.
- can handle multiple inputs on the same screen.
- uses a pseudo iPhone layout, which is also pretty close to a stock Android layout.
- I have not handled orientation yet (it's written for portiate, but it would be easy to add).
- its a bit crufty looking.
- needs a little hysteresis for the keys (if thats even possible in corona).
- I'd like the cursor to blink.
- English only. However it would be easy to localize if needed.
It could certainly do with some improvement, so if people are interested, I'll put it under source control somewhere and attempt to maintain it.